This is a great Wirless Remote Digtal BBQ Thermometer Dual Probe
- Monitor internal temperature of smoked meats from 100 feet away.
- Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when smoked meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature.
- Monitor smoking chamber temperature. Receiver beeps and flashes if smoking chamber temperature falls out of your programmed range.
- Count-Up & Count-Down Timer.
- LCD of receiver has back light for use at night.
- Receiver has belt clip and built in stand.
- Heat-resistant food probe wire can be inserted 6″ into meat.
- Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger.
- Can be used with oven or grill too.
- 4 AAA batteries included.
The Maverick ET-73 BBQ Smoker Thermometer Redi-Chek® Wireless Remote is a programmable radio-frequency food thermometer and timer specially designed for use in smokers. A remote sensor/transmitter monitors the temperatures of both the meat and the smoking chamber and transmits them up to 100 feet to the displaying receiver so that you can view them from virtually anywhere in your home. Smoking meat, poultry, and fish properly can take a long time. Instead of going out to the smoker to check the temperature over and over, just use the Redi-Chek ET-73. If the temperature of the smoking chamber drops too low or rises too high, the receiver sounds an alert and its alarm icon and probe temperatures flash. The alert also sounds and the icon and temperatures flash when the temperature of the meat being smoked exceeds your preset food temperature. Because both smoker and meat temperatures are monitored, chances are your food will be smoked to perfection every time. The ET-73 can also be used with an oven or grill while baking or barbecuing, which means fewer trips to the kitchen or grill.